Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How do i get revenge on this girl at school?

theres this girl at school and she thinks she so good at everything, she acts like a s l u t, she talks like one. she thinks shes the smartest student in our grade and always rages at people who beat her. she gives my friend, like this boy who is the smartest guy in our grade death stares when he beats her. and after every test shes like hey what did you get and my friend says his mark and shes like !@#$ you. she so annoying and irritating and she mocks me a lot , she disses me. pisses me off on purpose just cause shes got more friends and she shouts and screams in joy and makes fun of me when she beats me in a test. she gets people angry at me and manipulates boys cause she thinks shes hot. she pushes in line in school canteen by flirting with boys. she also has a funny looking nose. how do i get revenge on her. please help

No comments:

Post a Comment