Sunday, July 17, 2011

Should I go out to the club tonight, and if I go what should I wear, I want to draw male attention?

Ok so I can't decide if I wanna go out to the club tonight or not. I love going out but I have nothing to wear, usually I like to wear a dress, lol its super sexy and short and like when my friend and I get up in the cage to dance you can look under lol I like to tease. But tonight I have nothing to wear... I kind of am over going out now too because, I can't drink, and I have a bf and so its not like I can go out and like make out with guys and get all this attention. And the only reason I enjoyed going out is because I liked the attention and I wanted to meet a hot guy and possibly lose my virginity in a club lol but umm I had some bad experiences (well not bad.. but interesting) with guys in clubs.So if I go out tonight I wanna look hot (I can't wear high heels) and I want to tease.. like make guys look but know they can never have lol so what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment