Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I hate my dad so much he thinks i have an attitude when i dont?

my dad is living in the 80s he so strict like today i come home shopping and i bought a pair of heels and he went physcho he kept saying 'who do you think you are!' and stuff like i know 12 year olds with heels im 15 for crying out loud! he says i have an attitude and he says im greedy and stuff like and all i care about is money he says he's dissapointed in men and he thinks im the worst child in the world, he thinks i should help around the house and clean be super duper nice all the time! he puts so much pressure on me he doesnt understand i have school work to do and if i ask for money he says im greedy because i dont help him when i do! if i answer back once he says im rude or what not! he;s making my life a misery and im not even aloud to go out or anything after i work so hard on my exams and got a's and everything if im out later than 8 pm he goes crazy! he's crazy! i need to live my life! please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment