Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I really like this guy , i dont know what to do?

so i met this guy lets just say his name is bobby . okay i met bobby a couple years ago, when i met him i was in a relationship with (jimmy) . me and jimmy had a rocky relationship but he was my first love . so bobby really like me , he treated me like a princess, but i didnt seem to appreciate it . so bobby stopped talking to me , i didnt even notice. until a year later me and jimmy broke up , then i texted bobby and he took me back with open hands . but then jimmy appoligized for everything he did so i took jimmy back ,and left bobby hanging again . so ive recently been broken up with jimmy since febuary. i ran into bobby on fb.and im head over heels for him . but he isnt the same towards me . anyway. me and bobby recently hung out and he came over and we didnt do "it" but we got pretty close. & hes talked to me but to a limited extent. . how do i tell him im sorry for the past, how do i get for him to be the old bobby. cause ive told him im sorry becasue i truly am. its just hes all i been thinking bout lately i always have dreams of him . i dont know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment