Monday, July 18, 2011

What to wear for an outdoor couples photoshoot??! Help please! and hair help too!?

I'm getting my pictures done outside with my bf of 2 1/2 years were doing them in a conservation area outside lots of trees theres swings a bridge on a lake and a deck and what not I have dark brown eyes and blonde,copper highlights with light brown hair he has dark brown hair and eyes he will be wearing beige dress pants and a white with baby blue stripe american eagle dress shirt long sleeved..I need help still trying to figure out what would look good for me to wear im thinking dark blue jeans black boot heels (since im short and hes tall) the top im having a problem with im pretty busty in that area also hair i was thinking of putting it down curls no curls? hmm help please!

No comments:

Post a Comment