Monday, July 18, 2011

Why are folk always WHINGING about having NO MONEY when they SPEND IT.?

I do not 'get' young people. I am a 32yr old female. My fiance is a 43yr old male. We are from the same street. We are dating 5yrs. We never moved in together, we decided to save all that money and put it toward property. I live with mum and dad in my old bedroom. He lives with his mum and dad. Neither of us drive cars, we cycle to work in the university we both work in. We do not drink. We do not smoke. We entertain ourselves reading history books from the city library. We do not go abroad - waste of money. We both bring lunch to work - my mum makes up my lunch box. So does my fiance's mum. I see folk at work squandering money on coffees in the canteen and then dont understand where their wages go. We both have wage cheques not cashed for 5 months at this stage. In fact we both have to remind each other to make sure our pay cheques dont go out of date. My grandmother left me a large amount of money. That is invested and due to mature next year. We will pay of our marital home with that so we will then HAVE NO MORTGAGE. We literally SAVE every PENNY. So why are people always whinging?

No comments:

Post a Comment